Icade plans to be a leader in this field
We hold transparency in high regard and are intent on building strong and lasting relationships with our stakeholders based on trust and mutual interest. In line with this philosophy, we believe that the protection of personal data is crucial. Consequently, Icade has implemented a policy dedicated to how we collect and process such data and taken various steps to ensure compliance through:
- Appointing a Data Protection Officer responsible for Icade’s compliance with GDPR requirements;
- Cataloguing all of the data processed at Icade in order to accurately identify the data that we process and verify our processing methods;
- Implementing new data protection policies;
- Providing comprehensive and up-to-date information to individuals whose data is processed by us;
- Reviewing and modifying contracts with subcontractors and partners that process personal data on our behalf;
- Putting dedicated training programmes in place for all our employees.
We have taken all the necessary steps to ensure Icade’s compliance with new laws applicable to the protection of personal data.