Dialogue with stakeholders
Latecoère Building - Toulouse - Architect: Brenac&Gonzalez and Associés
Icade’s CSR approach relies on identifying and fully understanding its stakeholders in order to best meet their expectations. To accomplish that, Icade maintains a regular and constructive dialogue with its key stakeholders.
Icade’s vision and business practices are based on the knowledge and anticipation of new habits and lifestyles as well as of the expectations of all stakeholders in the cities.
Icade maintains a regular dialogue with its stakeholders. In particular through:
- customer satisfaction surveys, “User Clubs” in its business parks, digital exchange platforms;
- employee surveys, dialogue with social partners;
- a collaborative innovation approach involving employees (intrapreneurship, an innovation monitoring network);
- dialogue with investors and financial and ESG rating agencies;
- active participation in working groups and trade associations;
- partnerships with associations and schools;
- partnerships with start-ups and large corporations;
This communication helps Icade further its vision and actions in terms of CSR.
Spotlight on Ynfluences Square in Lyon
This project symbolises Icade’s commitment to working closely with local stakeholders.Ynfluences Square reinvents urban planning by being based on the wishes expressed by local residents and on workshops with sociologists, experts and stakeholders. This participatory approach led to a project promoting:
- social diversity and community harmony: 40% of social housing, shared services and gardens;
- environmental performance: 42% of vegetated surfaces, local and sustainable materials, Effinergie+ label, rainwater collecting systems, solar photovoltaic energy;
- connected services: new generation of home automation, smart energy management (smart grid), digital concierge services…