Clients and partners for sustainable property
Our sustainable development approach can only have any meaning and be effective if we involve our stakeholders. The diversity of our public and private clients, property assets and projects underway in France, our daily interaction and contacts with local authorities and our partners enable us to deploy all-encompassing, large-scale sustainable development actions.
Sharing our sustainable development challenges with the purchasers and users of our buildings.
In terms of energy, environmental and social performance, how buildings are used is just as important as the quality of their original design and construction. Our approach involves implicating the purchasers and occupants of our buildings in our progress objectives. Icade carries out numerous client awareness campaigns and involves them in its sustainable development policy: environmental supplements to leases, leaseholder-tenant dialogue, green initiative guide, eco-investment brochure, etc.
Dialogue with all city stakeholders
We interact daily with local authorities, property developers and property operators. We develop our property projects in close relationship with city partners. Our involvement in professional federations and agencies and in national and international associations enables us to relay progress made and enrich our practices.
Clients / Communities :
- Active participation in Grand Paris, supporting local authorities with regard to eco-districts.
- Offering an environmental approach for all public projects.
- Providing green handbooks to purchasers of low-energy residential buildings (BBC), gradually.
- Introducing green leases (environmental supplement) to tenants.
Public life / Research :
- Participation in the Grenelle Building Plan, founding member of France GBC.
- Involvement in the IMPETUS project (project sponsored by the French National Research Agency for Building / transportation improvement)
- Research program on the adaptation of housing for the aging population (SIGAAL)
- Coordinator for HQE® Performance , member of AVERE (electric vehicles).
Socially Responsible Investment (SRI) :
- Ranking by non-financial indices : Novethic, Vigéo, IPD, Carbon Disclosure Project, Ethifinances.
NGO / social :
- AGEFIPH Agreement on employment of the disabled, framework.
- Agreement on carbon offset with CDC Climat, agreement on local employment as part of the operation of the Aubervilliers shopping center.
- Participation in the Telethon.