Sustainable development training courses and awareness
Sustainable development is a daily dimension at Icade: high-level training courses, awareness raising programmes, “green initiatives” in technical building management.
Practical sustainable development training courses
Icade provided 1,469 hours of high-level courses and ran awareness programmes to enable the integration of environmental issues into its property programmes: energy performance of buildings, environmental quality, renewable energies. Fully practical courses that lead to concrete realities: workgroups around demonstration projects, “green initiatives” in technical building management, HQE® certificates, ISO 14001 approaches in commercial property.
Collecting and sharing good practices
Icade also organised a series of internal workshops and conferences on the topic of sustainable property. These initiatives are relayed by regularly listening to the expectations of employees and ongoing dialogue regarding the Group's actions.
“Green initiatives” at our headquarters
- 8% electricity savings in common areas;
- usage-based electric meters.
- paper sorting and recycling;
- printers are set by default to print black and white on both sides of the paper;
- collection point for used batteries in the entrance hall;
- selective sorting in the company restaurant;
- recycling of used books in partnership with NGOs and the Recyc’livre association.
- aerator taps and dual-flush toilets.