Icade recognised for combating climate change alongside the City of Paris
At the 6th Paris Climate Action ceremony and in the presence of Célia Blauel, Deputy Mayor of Paris responsible for ecological transition, climate and the environment, Olivier Wigniolle, CEO of Icade, signed the Paris Climate Action charter, renewing Icade’s commitment to fighting climate change at the highest “Platinum” level.
By adopting the “Platinum” level, Icade is recognised for its commitment to implementing a very ambitious operational Climate Action Plan by 2030. This plan includes:
- Measures to mitigate, offset and adapt to climate change, with a view toward carbon neutrality as part of its 1.5°C strategy,
- Clear targets for reducing greenhouse gas emissions and the overall carbon footprint of its business.
Preserving the environment and combating climate change, two key strategic priorities for Icade
Upon completion of the collaborative work carried out with all its stakeholders and employees, Icade structured its CSR strategy and included quantifiable targets for each one of its business lines in its 2019–2022 strategic plan. The fight against climate change is the top priority.
Icade is also committed to addressing the following CSR issues:
- Environmental: preservation of resources, the circular economy and biodiversity,
- Societal: territorial cohesion and inclusion,
- Social: employee engagement, agility and collaboration.
“For Icade, renewing its commitment alongside the City of Paris by signing the “Paris Climate Action” charter and adopting the “Platinum” requirements reflect its very real involvement in the fight against climate change. Energy transition and sustainable development are an integral part of Icade’s DNA” , explained Olivier Wigniolle.