The Icade Hub : a true innovation community
The Icade Hub: a true innovation community
Developed in the context of the Icade+10 approach, the Icade Hub is an initiative involving all employees in reflections on major themes linked to Icade's businesses: housing, offices, cities, healthcare and companies.
Launched in autumn 2014, this non-hierarchical and cross-functional community received a very warm welcome from the company's employees. Eighteen working groups were formed and now account for a third of all Icade employees , at all hierarchical levels of the company.
In order to steer this laboratory, Icade appointed experts on cities, the economy, usages and innovation to form the advisory board* .
The Hub: a place of innovation within Icade. A place of inspiration and exchange, open to employees and visitors
- a place of co-working available to employees and visitors,
- a monthly thematic conference cycle called Les Rencontres du Hub ("Hub Meetings") with external participants from various backgrounds, including researchers, sociologists, economists, data scientists, futurists, etc. Speakers at Les Rencontres du Hub have included Nicolas Bouzou, Julien Damon, Anne Lalou, Philippe Dewost, Rand Hindi, Philippe Cahen, for example.
- an exhibition space dedicated to major social and economic changes….
The digital hub: the network for the innovation community. A media of information, collaboration and expression.
- A collaborative platform to facilitate exchanges between Icade working groups, open to the outside since September 2015.
- A place for expression and contributions from members of the innovation community who publish, comment and explore the themes of cities, offices, housing, healthcare and companies of the future.
- Content programming which communicates the results of the hub's working groups and provides a platform for external guests.
- An ambition: to become a leading media outlet in the field of real-estate innovation.