The world is changing. Major transformations are under way around the world, from the ageing of the population, to increased scarcity of resources, megacities, the product-service system, all-digital, new authorities and digitisation of uses.
These new relationships with time, space, the body and authority have already had an impact on our markets, our clients and our businesses.
The five themes of the innovation approach:
- Future cities
- Future offices
- Future homes
- Future health
- Our future company.
The three pillars of the innovation approach:
*The advisory board comprises:
- Jean-Hervé Lorenzi, Chairman of the Advisory Board. Chairman of the Cercle des Économistes
- Dominique Alba, CEO of Apur,
- Gilles Betthaeuser, Chairman of Colliers International France (formerly AOS Studley)
- Patrick Braouezec, Chairman of Plaine Commune
- Laurent Choain, Chief People & Communication Officer, Mazars
- Elisabeth Grosdhomme, CEO of Paradigmes et caetera
- Thierry Lajoie, Chairman and CEO of Grand Paris Aménagement
- Catherine Mayenobe, General Secretary, Member of the Caisse des Dépôts Board of Directors
- Brice Teinturier, Deputy CEO of Ipsos France