- PDF - 80.85 kBIcade announces the opening of the repurchase offer (procédure de désintéressement) for the holders of 2017 ORNANEs for a unit price of eur 138.50 (including accrued interest)
- PDF - 164.22 kBIcade sells portfolio of "Mr Bricolage" stores to Tikehau Capital
- PDF - 81.75 kBIcade announces the repurchase of 28.7% of its outstanding 2017 ORNANE's for a unit price of euro 138.50 (including accrued interest) via a reverse bookbuilding process.
- PDF - 104.39 kBProposed repurchase of outstanding 2017 ORNANEs via a reverse bookbuilding process
- PDF - 127.45 kB3rd quarter 2014 activity : revenues up by 12%
The documents available on this website are provided in good faith, for information purposes only. They do not constitute an offer to purchase or exchange property, are not intended to solicit offers for the sale or exchange of any Icade stock, and do not constitute a recommendation to buy or sell. These publications may not be sold, purchased or exchanged in jurisdictions where any such offer, proposal, sale, purchase or exchange would be illegal before the registration and accreditation procedures required by law in said jurisdiction have been completed (including the US, Japan, Australia and Canada). Distribution of the documents available on this website may be limited by the law or regulations in force in certain countries. Persons wishing to acquire any of these documents must therefore ensure that they are fully informed of and comply with any such restrictions. Within the limits authorised by law, Icade shall accept no responsibility for or involvement in any violation of these restrictions by any person. Browsing the following pages of this website implies implicit acknowledgement and acceptance of the contents of the above paragraphs. Please note that the information and documents provided here for reference purposes are not necessarily complete and may be amended. This disclaimer may also be amended or updated. Please read it in full every time you visit this part of the website.