CSR policy and commitments
Icade's Business Park "Le Millenaire"
Icade’s CSR strategy is structured around 13 commitments for 2019-2022 which are measured by precise performance indicators.
- new habits and lifestyles and partnership with local authorities and communities ;
- energy transition and preservation of resources ;
- employee skills development, workplace well-being and diversity .
These priority issues are broken down into 15 CSR commitments, with quantified targets and specific deadlines:
- Taking action to fight climate change and innovating for sustainable construction
- Promoting biodiversity to make the assets more appealing
- Integrating the principles of a circular economy into the products and services
- Integrating the best certification and labelling standards
- Developing solutions for sustainable mobility
- Participating in local economy and social development
- Improving occupants' quality of lide and adapting to new habits and lifestyles
- Assisting customers in matters of environmental performance
- Reinforcing our responsible procurement policy
- Ensuring business ethics
- Developing employee skills and reinforcing the Company's attractiveness
- Committed to improving the quality of life in the workplace
- Promoting diversity in all its forms