Icade business parks: five growth hubs for the greater Paris
Parc Icade Orly-Rungis
Icade is building the city of the future. The company boasts outstanding business parks throughout the greater Paris region.
Icade business parks boast diversity, combinations and services, all underpinned by a sustainable development objective.
Thanks to its business parks in five major development hubs throughout the greater Paris region, Icade is closely associated with three strategic development areas in the Grand Paris project given particular value thanks to Grand Paris Express: the North-East in Roissy-Charles de Gaulle and the Plaine Commune area, the West in La Défense-Nanterre and South in Orly-Rungis. Icade is a stakeholder in five regional development contracts for the Grand Paris project that the French government considers strategic in terms of economic and cultural development: Roissy-Villepinte, Saint-Denis-Pleyel, La Défense-Nanterre, Val-de-France-Gonesse and Orly-Val-de-Bièvre.
Value of the portfolio of business parks as at June 30,2016 : €3.70bn
- A financial occupancy rate of 83.2 % (as at 06/30/2016)
- Average remaining lease term : 2.9 years.
- New leases mainling concerned the following assets : " Millénaire 4" (Paris 19ème), "Séville" (Paris Orly-Rungis), "Rostand " (Parc Paris Nord 2)
- "Millénaire 4" pre-leased (24,500 sq.m)
- Completion of Veolia’s HQs on July 18, 2016 (45,000 sq.m) and construction start of Ilot E (30,000 sq.m)