Icade business parks: five drivers for economic growth in Greater Paris
Parc Icade Orly-Rungis
Icade builds the city of tomorrow. The company holds a unique portfolio of business parks located all around the Paris region.
Icade holds business parks, mainly composed of offices or business premises, in Paris (19th district), Saint-Denis, Aubervilliers, Rungis, Paris-Nord, Colombes, and Fresnes.
The leasable floor area of the business parks totals 1,196,647 sq.m as of December 31, 2016.
In accordance with its strategic plan, Icade completed the sale of five non-core business parks in 2016: Nanterre Seine (excluding the Axe Seine building ), Cergy, Evry, Antony and Villebon.
● 8 business parks (Orly/Rungis, Portes de Paris, Millénaire, Pont de Flandre, Le Mauvin, Paris-Nord 2, Colombes, Fresnes)
● 100 % of business parks are located in the Paris region: Inner and Outer Ring
● With €3.5 bn, business parks represent 36 % of total portfolio value
● 1,244,937 sq.m total floor area of operating assets
● Annual rental income of €201.9 m (3)
● Weighted average unexpired lease term at 3.9 years
● Occupancy rate of 87.1 %
● 737 tenants
● 44 % of business parks are HQE/BREEAM certified and 93 % received the EcoJardin label
● 65 % of business parks are equipped with charging stations for electric vehicles
On July 5, 2016, Icade launched "Coach Your Growth with Icade", a far-reaching plan to improve quality of life within business parks.
Three commitments to tenant companies and their employees.
1. Vibrant business parks fostering excellence
Icade has engaged in a transformation in the structure of its business parks in order to offer higher quality and to make them more functional and efficient, by focusing on 3 improvement areas.
2. Better quality of life and work
Icade creates convivial spaces and makes new services available to the tenants.
3. A sharing and learning community:
Icade provides its tenant companies with tools to help them develop business relationships within their community.
Bespoke real estate solutions to support businesses in their growth journey
With Real Estate 3.0, Icade has designed a unique real estate offering that meets the requirements of all types of companies and allows the business community to truly become a talent incubator.
This offering is based 3 pillars: Grow Up (formerly "Maison des start-up"), Smartdesk (office space solution for mobile workers), Work'up.