Icade, an integrated real estate company and a significant player in Greater Paris and major French cities
Icade owns a commercial property portfolio of €9.7bn (as of 12/31/2016) made up largely of offices and business parks in the Paris region.
Icade’s property holdings are managed based on two priorities:
- Strengthening the real estate portfolio through developing and building on its land portfolio,
- Adopting a bold environmental approach for old and new buildings alike.
2016 was the first year of implementation of the strategic plan and brought about in-depth changes.
- a clear refocusing on the three main businesses where Icade holds leading positions: Commercial Property Investment, Healthcare Property Investment and Property Development
- development of the first synergies between the Property Investment and Property Development divisions. First joint bids for tenders, sales of plots of land, a single Project Management team for the Paris region in the commercial segment. Some synergies are already well in place with the Healthcare Property Investment Division.
The Commercial Property Investment Division’s portfolio consists of office assets located in the Paris region for a total of €7.6bn and breaks down as follows:
- office assets valued at €4.1bn ,
- business parks (also mainly composed of office assets) valued at €3.5bn .
- A portfolio of residual assets, such as warehouses and residential units (worth €135m as of December 31, 2016, i.e. 1.8% of the Commercial Property Investment Division's portfolio).
• Investments : €814m, including €592m (3) in acquisitions
• Financial occupancy rate: up 4.3 percentage points
(3) Including the off-plan acquisition of the Go Spring building for €191m to be completed in 2 phases (2017 and 2019)